Walk For Horses 3K – March 1, 2020
National Horse Protection Day
Feel the earth under your feet, enjoy nature with your family, and help rescued horses who heal humans in Huntington Beach!
3K Course Surrounds the Huntington Central Park Equestrian Center
- Walk in Nature!
- Meet the Rescued Horses and Take Photos!
- Kids Scavenger Hunt Map For the Entire Course!
- Activities and Booths!
- Food and Drinks Will Be Available!
- Gifts and Prizes!
- Walk For Horses TShirts!
- Learn About The Equestrian Center and Horses Along The Way!
- Help Rescued Horses To Help Humans in Equine Assisted Therapy Programs for Kids and Vets!
Early Bird Until February 16th $20 per person. Children under 6 are free.
$25 online February 16th until Walk Day.
$30 at the Gate.
Download Registration Form Here
Pay Registration Fee Here
PARKING & ENTRANCE: 6956 Ellis Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA
What To Wear:
Comfortable Shoes (preferably sneakers or boots for walking) dress in layers; some may prefer to cover their legs as there is brush surrounding the trail.
All Ages Are Welcome!
An adult must accompany children at all times
All Proceeds Benefit the Rescued Horses of Free Rein Foundation